By Mendel Cooper
This record is either an educational and a reference on shell scripting with Bash. It assumes no past wisdom of scripting or programming, yet progresses swiftly towards an intermediate/advanced point of guide. The routines and heavily-commented examples invite lively reader participation. nonetheless, it's a paintings in growth. The purpose is so as to add a lot supplementary fabric in destiny updates to this rfile, because it evolves right into a entire ebook that fits or surpasses any of the shell scripting manuals in print.
Read or Download Advanced bash-scripting guide PDF
Best electronics: radio books
This publication is a compilation of chapters on a variety of elements of extremely Wideband. The ebook contains chapters on extremely Wideband transceiver implementations, pulse-based platforms and one at the implementation for the WiMedia/MBOFDM process. one other bankruptcy discusses the implementation of the actual layer baseband, together with the ADC and post-ADC processing required within the UWB method.
This can be the 3rd revised version of the validated and relied on RFID guide; the main complete advent to radio frequency id (RFID) on hand. This crucial new version includes details on digital product code (EPC) and the EPC worldwide community, and explains near-field conversation (NFC) extensive.
- Legal Programming: Designing Legally Compliant RFID and Software Agent Architectures for Retail Processes and Beyond
- A modular IGBT converter system for high frequency induction heating applications
- RFID-Leitfaden für die Logistik: Anwendungsgebiete, Einsatzmöglichkeiten, Integration, Praxisbeispiele
- Management of Terrorist Events Involving Radioactive Material: Recommendations of the National Council on Radiation Protection and Measurements (Ncrp Report, No. 138)
- Real-time systems. Scheduling, analysis and verification
Extra info for Advanced bash-scripting guide
3. 4. 5. 2. 6. 7. The Double Parentheses Construct 10. 1. 2. 3. 4. Testing and Branching 11. 1. Job Control Commands 12. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Miscellaneous Commands 13. System and Administrative Commands 14. Command Substitution 15. Arithmetic Expansion 16. 1. 2. 3. Applications 17. Here Documents 18. 2.
Still, it is better to quote it ("$string1"), because... string1="a = b" if [ $string1 ] # Again, $string1 stands naked. " fi # Not quoting "$string1" now gives wrong result! exit 0 # Also, thank you, Florian Wisser, for the "heads−up". Example 7−6. /bin/bash #View gzipped files with 'most' NOARGS=65 NOTFOUND=66 NOTGZIP=67 if [ $# −eq 0 ] # same effect as: if [ −z "$1" ] # $1 can exist, but be empty: zmost "" arg2 arg3 then echo "Usage: `basename $0` filename" >&2 # Error message to stderr. exit $NOARGS # Returns 65 as exit status of script (error code).
If [ condition1 ] then command1 command2 command3 elif [ condition2 ] # Same as else if then command4 command5 else default−command fi The if test condition−true construct is the exact equivalent of if [ condition−true ]. As it happens, the left bracket, [ , is a token which invokes the test command. The closing right bracket, ] , in an if/test should not therefore be strictly necessary, however newer versions of Bash require it. The test command is a Bash builtin which tests file types and compares strings.
Advanced bash-scripting guide by Mendel Cooper